Pets can’t talk, can’t tell us what they feel especially when they suffer from injuries and afflictions. In case you notice different actions in your pets, it could be a sign that they’re possibly not feeling well. Here are several ways that you can make them feel better when they are suffering from common woes without going to the veterinarian.
- Citrus Fruits for Fleas
- Raw Carrots to Remove Plaque
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Ear Infections
- Parsley for Bad Breath
- Electrolyte Water for Diarrhea
- Chamomile Tea for Upset Tummies
- Plain Yogurt for Healthy Digestion
- Butter to Pass Hairballs
- Cranberry Juice for Bladder Issues
- Epsom Salt for Swelling
- Brewer’s Yeast to Repel Fleas
- Canned Pumpkin For Diarrhea
For great information about veterinary pet insurance visit us today!