Several Home Remedies for Pets
POSTED ON May 27, 2013 AT 9:53 AM BY guardmypet 0 COMMENT Veterinary Pet Insurance
Pets can’t talk, can’t tell us what they feel especially when they suffer from injuries and afflictions. In case you notice different actions in your pets, it could be a sign that they’re possibly not feeling well. Here are several ways that you can make them feel better when they are suffering from common woes without going to the veterinarian.
- Citrus Fruits for Fleas
- Raw Carrots to Remove Plaque
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Ear Infections
- Parsley for Bad Breath
- Electrolyte Water for Diarrhea
- Chamomile Tea for Upset Tummies
- Plain Yogurt for Healthy Digestion
- Butter to Pass Hairballs
- Cranberry Juice for Bladder Issues
- Epsom Salt for Swelling
- Brewer’s Yeast to Repel Fleas
- Canned Pumpkin For Diarrhea
For great information about veterinary pet insurance visit us today!