Pets have more to offer than unconditional love and an overload of cuteness. Animals, although carefree unlike us humans, can teach us a number of things and are great examples of how we should live our lives. Now, who would’ve thought that we could take a page from our pets’ book?
- Forget Multitasking – When dogs have a job to do, they give it their undivided attention.
- Cultivate Friendships – People are social animals, and friendships have measurable health benefits.
- Live in the Moment – Planning, reminiscing, or thinking about anything other than the current activity can undermine happiness.
- Don’t Hold a Grudge – Part of living in the moment is letting bygones be bygones.
- If You Love Someone, Show It – Dogs don’t play hard to get – when they love you, they show you.
- Play – Goofing off is not just for kids and kittens.
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors – A hike in the woods may be a dog’s idea of bliss, but it has plenty of benefits for the humans too.
For more, read 20 Things You Can Learn from Your Pets